POND FILTER PLANS. CUTOFF FREQUENCY OF BUTTERWORTH FILTER
Pond Filter Plans
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- Make preparations for an anticipated event or time
- (plan) A debtor's detailed description of how the debtor proposes to pay creditors' claims over a fixed period of time.
- (401(K)plan) A qualified profit-sharing or thrift plan that allows eligible employees the option of putting moneyinto the plan or receiving the funds as cash.
- Decide on and arrange in advance
- (Plan) This shows the ground plan design, elevation of house, number and size of rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry layout and position of the house on the land.
- Design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)
- a small lake; "the pond was too small for sailing"
- A pond is a body of standing water, either natural or man-made, that is usually smaller than a lake.
- Pond was a grunge band from Portland, Oregon. They formed in 1991 and broke up in 1998. They were signed to Sub Pop (first two albums) and the Work Records sub-label of Sony Records (last album).
- Hold back or dam up (flowing water or another liquid) to form a small lake
LA-DC62G - 2
I got my LA-DC62G on Monday night, and I was dying to find an opportunity to use it. (for those who don't know, this device allows filters to be attached to the A590. I have a Tokina R72 infrared filter. With a 52 to 58mm step up ring, I can attach the filter directly to the camera. Before, I had to hold the filter in front of the camera, which was not an ideal optical situation.)
This 8th Street, just South of KVCC, on the West border of the Boy Scout camp in this area. I was on my lunch hour, with no plan, just to take a break from the developers' cave. I saw that there was still ice here, so I to stop and take these.
Infrared HDR from 6 jpeg files. Images were made using CHDK's autobracket. In manual mode I started with the viewfinder just about black, subtracted 1 EV with each successive frame. Stacked in PhotomatixPro. Tweaked in Photoshop CS3.
Explored March 5th, 2009, #353
Shell Spilling Water
The genius of found materials! I worked with a shovel and moved the pond two feet north yesterday. I was on my way to the house to get some sturdy small bowl to test the placement of the rocks for spilling water. Trying to move the wheelbarrow out of my way I found I'd run it up against 2 abalone shells marking the edge of some irises in the garden. Lots of abalone shells were around the yard of this cottage when I moved in. Since I was looking for a something small for water to both run into and out of, an abalone shell was perfect. I plan to replace it when I set up the filter system with a piece of bamboo. But this is really pretty for now.
high rate sand filter
flanders filter housing
aqua pure filter cartridge
slow sand water filter
what size sand filter do i need for my pool
pond filters and pumps
Post a comment
| HOME |