BOSCH OIL FILTERS - IMPROVISED COFFEE FILTER.
Bosch Oil Filters
- (Oil filter) A cartridge-filled canister placed in an engines lubricating system to strain dirt and abrasive materials out of the oil.
- (oil filter) a filter that removes impurities from the oil used to lubricate an internal-combustion engine
- An oil filter is a filter to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, lubricating oil, or hydraulic oil. Oil filters are used in many different types of hydraulic machinery.
- Bosch is a small lunar impact crater near the North Pole of the Moon. It is located just to the northeast of Rozhdestvenskiy W
- Robert Bosch GmbH is a technology-based corporation which was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart, Germany in 1886.
- Dutch painter (1450-1516)
- Hieronymus (c.1450–1516), Dutch painter. His highly detailed works are typically crowded with half-human, half-animal creatures and grotesque demons in settings symbolic of sin and folly
Lower edge shows, from left to right, heater control valve insulation; alternator mounting bushings, ScanTech heater control valve; the 2 items on the right are rear (I think) brake hoses; to their left is an oil cooler adapter housing: the oil filter screws into the bottom of this, and it has an oil line inlet and outlet the oil flow through which is thermostatically controlled; above it is a gasket for it; in the BOSCH box is the old idle air control valve: it didn't need replacement, but I found a brand new one cheap on eBay, and replaced it, anyway; to the left of the box is a breather that installs in the valve cover; along the top you can see part of 3 wheel center caps: there are a total of 6 here: for some reason, I skipped photographing them: a couple are in good shape, one is faded to almost white; some are fair.
Toyota Celica 18R-C Engine
My old 1973 Toyota Celica, which I owned in the mid-1980s. This is the engine compartment; I had just installed a new distributor cap, coil, wires, and the oil filter looks new so must have changed that as well. I also adjusted the valves, no doubt while listening to some Bruce Springsteen on the tape deck, ha ha! I had also rebuilt the carburetor and replaced the leaking heater core. What a nightmare; I put more money into the car than it was worth, by far.
hayward filter systems
air filter supply inc
bosch water filter
nitrocellulose membrane filter
lc ladder filter design
phone line filter for dsl
kinetico reverse osmosis filters
Post a comment
| HOME |