Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filter. Replacement Filter Cartridges. Sunbeam Air Purifier Filters.
Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filter
- an ester of acetic acid; used in fibers and fabrics; photographic films and varnishes
- Cellulose acetate (also known as zylonite or zyl),http://www.allaboutvision.com/eyeglasses/eyeglass_frame_materials.htm first prepared in 1865, is the acetate ester of cellulose.
- A nonflammable thermoplastic polymer made by acetylating cellulose, used as the basis of artificial fibers and plastic
- plastic sheet material, usually transparent or translucent, available clear or colored and with a shiny or matte finish; used as the basis of artwork and overlays, and is the base material of some photographic film.
- Microfiltration is a filtration process which removes contaminants from a fluid (liquid & gas) by passage through a microporous membrane. A typical microfiltration membrane pore size range is 0.1 to 10 micrometres (µm).
- a thin microporous material of specific pore size used to filter bacteria, algae, and other very small particles from water
- a solid continuous film of material that has microscopic pores of controlled size.
The Whatman cellulose acetate membrane filter is made from pure cellulose acetate, making it ideal for biological and clinical analysis, sterility tests, and scintillation measurements. This filter consistently exhibits very low protein binding capacity. The filter is also hydrophilic, making it suitable for aqueous and alcoholic media. The membrane has improved solvent resistance, particularly to low molecular weight alcohols and increased heat resistance. It can be used up to 180°C, suitable for hot gases. It can be sterilized by all methods without sacrificing the integrity of the membrane. Cellulose acetate circle, OE 67. Diameter: 110mm. Pore Size: 0.45µm. 50/Pack. Whatman #: 10404026.
Atma Fruit Bowl, 1960s
This bowl is made of extruded Polyethylene thread handwoven on an injected Cellulose Acetate base. It is curious how industrial production techniques like injection and extrusion are united by handwork in this design. Made in Brazil by Atma after 1964.
Asymmetric Shades by Pierre Cardin, late 1960s
Made in France by Pierre Cardin, these shades are made of Cellulose Acetate plastic. Despite the asymmetry of the design, the material is used in a very traditional way, as faux tortoiseshell.
cellulose acetate membrane filter
These WCA cellulose acetate membrane filters by Whatman are made from pure cellulose acetate making them ideal for biological and clinical analysis, sterility tests and scintillation measurements. They consistently exhibit very low protein binding capacity. They are hydrophilic making them suitable for aqueous and alcoholic media. The cellulose acetate membranes have improved solvent resistance, particularly to low molecular weight alcohols and increased heat resistance. With high physical strength, the membrane filters can be used up to 180°C; suitable for hot gases and can be sterilized by all methods without sacrificing the integrity of the membrane. Diameter: 47mm. Retention: 0.2µm. 100/Pack. Whatman #: 7001-0004.
cartridge filters for water
dop test hepa filter
reverse osmosis water filter ireland
price of fuel filter
best whole house water filter and softener
holmes humidifier filter
fan filter media
water and sand filter
coffee filter 4
iran anti filter proxy
Post a comment
| HOME |